Sheraton Phoenix Airport Hotel Tempe is pleased to extend special rates for the Accenture / Freeport McMoran Project, located one mile from the hotel.
Our hotel was voted best Full Service Hotel in Arizona for 2010. We are conveniently situated between the Tempe and Phoenix metro areas, close to Sky Harbor International Airport and your Accenture / Freeport-McMoran Project site at Cotton Center. Daily shuttle service is provided to the Cotton Center.
Accenture / Freeport McMoran Project Rate:
- May 25 - September 3, 2012: $79 per night
- September 4 - December 31, 2012: $95 per night
Book your Accenture Freeport McMoran Project Rate online or call 866-716-8134 and ask for rate plan SETACP2.
Your special rate includes the following value-added services:
- Complimentary access to the Club Lounge, serving breakfast and hors d'oeuvres
- Floor preference based upon availability
- 40% discount on dry-cleaning
- Free high-speed internet access (in guestrooms & public area)
- Starwood Preferred Guest Points for every night stayed
- SPG Status Challenge* - We invite travelers to submit verification of their current elite level to be upgraded to our most elite level of membership, the Starwood Preferred Guest Platinum Preferred level. Anyone interested in this offer is asked to simply send a copy of their competitor's membership card and most recent membership statement to the fax number below. SPG will then process the request and reply within ten days. Please contact SPG at: email@example.com / Fax. +1.512.997.9046 / Address: Starwood Preferred Guest Program, P.O. Box 143986, Austin, TX 78714-3986
- 24-hour complimentary airport shuttle
- Complimentary shuttle between Sheraton Phoenix Airport Hotel and Cotton Center (Accenture & Freeport McMoran Project Site, 1 mile)
- 10% Food & Beverage discount (on food and non-alcoholic beverages in F+S, Prickly Pear and Starbucks)
- Free parking
- 24-hour access to our newly renovated Sheraton Core Fitness Center - On Site
* In April 2011, SPG moved away from offering Status Matches to offering Status Challenges to its members who have never achieved Platinum status with SPG. Status Challenges allow SPG to provide members with the opportunity to accelerate their ability to earn Platinum status by meeting eligible night requirements within a specific time frame. In order to be enrolled in the Status Challenge members must contact the Platinum desk at 888-625-4991 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, once enrolled the member must have 18 eligible nights posted to their account in 90 days in order to complete the challenge and be upgraded to Platinum status. For any information on what an eligible night is or if there are any other questions regarding the terms of the promotion, please email email@example.com.